- Members have access to a networked multi-function machine accessible with an individual copy code
- Member is billed monthly based on usage
- Black and White copies – $.07/copy
- Color copies – $.27/copy
- Comcast High Speed Wireless Internet: 100MB down, 20MB up
- AT&T Fiber Service at the MadJax Location
- Google Chrome Cast
- Secure Guest wi-fi access
- Mail will be delivered to a “suite address” not a P.O. Box, allowing for packages and larger mail items to be delivered
- $80.00 per year per mailbox
- Community stocked coffee services
- Community stocked snack basket
- Individual lockers are available for secure storage
Business services are provided by East Central ISBDC, and create a positive and measurable impact on the formation, growth and sustainability of Indiana small businesses by providing entrepreneurs expert guidance and comprehensive network of resources. Please contact Director of Operations, Jennifer Greene, for prices and availability.
One-on-one consulting • Strategic planning • Market research • Loan assistance
Rent our conference room by the day or half-day. Call Jennifer, Director of Operations at (765) 273-3151 for options and availability.
Accommodates 40-50 with desks or seating only.
- $75.00/half day or after 5pm
- $10.00/ audio video fee per request.
- $20.00/coffee service per request
Carry-in and offsite catering permitted.
Accommodates 12 people seated at the table with additional room seating space.
- $10.00/audio video fee per request.
- $20.00/ coffee service per request
Phone conferencing capable.
INDIANA COWORKING PASSPORT
What do you get when 37 coworking facilities and innovation centers across Indiana join forces? You get a visionary network that caters to an ever-growing mobile workforce who has a spirit of cooperation and innovation for alternative office space.
Indiana Coworking Passport gives members of any one workspace access to any other workspace in the network as they move freely about the state.
Passport holders who live and work in one part of the state can travel and work at another coworking site or innovation hub anywhere else in the state any time the need arises. Beyond convenience, part of the network’s goal is to connect entrepreneurs across Indiana. This common goal is that these connections ultimately support and build the entrepreneurial ecosystem in Indiana.